CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are talented, highly credentialed educators who are also experienced practitioners in the subject areas in which they teach—and they use that practical experience to help learners apply the concepts they learn to current, real-world issues.
A common misconception about online learning is that it is impersonal, that learners are on their own. At CalSouthern, that could not be further from the truth. Faculty mentors get to know their students and provide one-on-one, personalized feedback on their assignments. They are also available by email, phone or Skype to answer their questions or provide any additional support or guidance they might need.
To learn more about CalSouthern’s faculty mentors, their professional and academic backgrounds and research areas of interest, please use the directory below.
Jimmie Flores, DM/IST
Areas of Interest and Expertise
- HRM 2102 - Human Resource Management
- HRM 2404 - Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
- MGT 86529 - Project Management
- PM 86902 - Project Management Organization
- PM 86903 - Project Management Integration
- PM 86910 - Project Management Capstone