CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are talented, highly credentialed educators who are also experienced practitioners in the subject areas in which they teach—and they use that practical experience to help learners apply the concepts they learn to current, real-world issues.
A common misconception about online learning is that it is impersonal, that learners are on their own. At CalSouthern, that could not be further from the truth. Faculty mentors get to know their students and provide one-on-one, personalized feedback on their assignments. They are also available by email, phone or Skype to answer their questions or provide any additional support or guidance they might need.
To learn more about CalSouthern’s faculty mentors, their professional and academic backgrounds and research areas of interest, please use the directory below.
Donna Dimatteo-Gibson, PhD
Areas of Interest and Expertise
PhD, MS Psychology, MS Industrial-Organizational Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, San Diego, California; BA, University of San Diego, San Diego, California
- HRM 2103 - Staffing Organizations
- HRM 2107 - Supervisory Management
- HRM 2405 - Compensation Management
- HRM 2406 - Employee Training and Development
- HRM 87505 - Effective Training and e-Learning
- MGT 86500 - Business Organization and Management
- PM 86900 - Project Management Concepts and Essentials
- PM 86901 - Project Management Strategic Design