Certificate in Project Management Courses
CalSouthern’s Certificate in Project Management is an 18-credit program, comprised of the following six required courses:
PM 86910 Project Management Capstone
The Project Management Capstone course provides the learner with an opportunity to demonstrate they have achieved an acceptable level of academic and practical knowledge relative to the skills and discipline required for effective and efficient project management. The Capstone Project topic selection protocol is individualized based on the specific interests, professional requirements, and organizational latitude provided the learner.Learning Outcomes:
- Review internet resources relevant to your Capstone Project topic.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate and incorporate emerging relevant technologies to the field of project management.
- Prepare a written document based on the Capstone Project protocols presented in this syllabus
- Assess how to recognize and compensate for constraints and limitations during the Capstone Project preparation process.
- Create a valid and reliable method for addressing project management issues, problems, and situations.
- Determine the proper research approach and research design methodology for assessing the Learner’s Capstone Project topic.
- Evaluate course concepts critically and competently through interaction with Learners and Faculty Mentor.
- Practices ethical behavior in regard to information and information technology.