School of Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement are experienced and skilled professionals from a wide variety of criminal justice settings. In addition, they are dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And perhaps most important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in today’s increasingly complex and ever-evolving criminal justice landscape, using current best practices.
Our programs are designed to encourage success and develop lifelong learning patterns. Therefore, interaction between faculty and students is an integral part of the University's process.
A Faculty Mentor is assigned each time you enroll in a course so you have access to an academic specialist in the field.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Luis Gamez, MS
Areas of Interest and Expertise
MS Criminal Justice and BS Criminal Justice, Florida International University
- LGL 2110 - Criminal Procedure and the Court System
- LGL 2121 - Corrections: a Comprehensive View
- LGL 2215 - White Collar Crime
- LGL 2228 - Homeland Security
- LGL 2412 - Drugs and Substance Abuse
- LGL 2420 - Applied Criminology
- LGL 2511 - Juvenile Justice
- LGL 2535 - Terrorism Response: Infrastructure and Risk Analysis