Master of Science in Law Degree Courses at CalSouthern
The following law degree courses comprise the Master of Science in Law (MSL) program at CalSouthern. The online MSL degree program covers the major substantive areas of U.S. law (as well as the basic principles of international law), with courses ranging from torts, contracts, property, and constitutional law to domestic relations and intellectual property.
MSL 86600 International Law
- Identify and evaluate the elements and actors of international law.
- Evaluate and understand compliance and responsibility imposed on states.
- Examine and comprehend the process for creating international law.
- Evaluate and comprehend issues of jurisdiction and immunity.
- Examine and understand human rights issues.
- Evaluate and understand international environmental law.
- Examine and understand international interpretation of laws and disputes.
- Analyze cases and/or facts in order to gain a thorough understanding of international law.
- Synthesize course concepts through interaction and discussion with learners and Mentor.
- Integrate course concepts in the form of a paper, mid-term assignment or movie critique by evaluating and analyzing selective, relevant material(s) and resource(s).