School of Behavioral Sciences Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Behavioral Sciences are skilled and experienced clinicians as well as dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And, equally important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in clinical practice today.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Nadira Pardo, PhD
Areas of Interest and Expertise
Dr. Pardo has practiced as a clinical psychologist, counselor, and therapist in several countries, and currently has residences in the U.S., Canada, Kazakhstan, China and Australia. She has been trained in 12 languages, has worked in more than 32 countries, and continues to advise governments (including cabinet members and ministries of finance, transport, sport, and education) as well as members of the British Royal Family and the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia.
She applies psychology to business and has consulted for Fortune 500 companies including General Motors, Saturn, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Buick, Chevrolet, Federal Express, Citibank, Whirlpool, Litton, McDonalds, and Wrigley. She has conducted research for the U.S. military and human factors laboratories for major corporations, and has also developed econometric models for corporations using neural network analysis based upon psychological principles and methods. Her training in pre-med and research in bio and neuropsychology has helped advance the links to cognitive psychology that formed the basis for the therapies of the ’80s and ’90s that are still prevalent today.
She is pleased to be a Faculty Mentor at CalSouthern and enjoys mentoring Learners from all over the world, taking a personal interest in each Learner and providing personal contact details for 24/7 availability, regardless of her travel schedule or current residence.
PhD Psychology, MS Psychology, and BS Psychology, Memphis State University, Tennessee
- MFT 86700 - Psychopharmacology
- PSY 87518 - Hypnosis: Theory and Practice
- PSY 87519 - Psychology of Trauma
- PSY 87521 - Organizational Psychology
- PSY 87522 - Consulting in Business, Education & Mental Health
- PSY 87527 - Psychology of Stress & Stress Related Disorders
- PSY 87529 - Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- PSY 87533 - Psychology of Death and Dying
- PSY 87538 - Advanced Psychology of Addiction and Compulsive Behaviors
- PSY 87545 - Interpersonal Neurobiology and Attachment
- PSY 87700 - Psychopharmacology
- PSY 89997A - Doctoral Project I
- PSY 89997B - Doctoral Project II
- PSY 89998A - Doctoral Project III
- PSY 89998B - Doctoral Project IV
- PSY 89999 - Doctoral Project V