Dear Argosy Students,
We would like to invite you to a special event that we are hosting on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on our campus in Costa Mesa. This evemt is available to all students that are interested in continuing their education.
We are aware that these are difficult times and we are bringing all our teams together to support your path to higher education. Our Academic Deans, as well as Admission and Student Support Chiefs, will be here on Friday to help select the programs that are best for you to complete your intended degree.
CalSouthern is most generous and flexible in accepting credit transfers. If you have a copy of your unofficial transcripts, please bring them with you on Friday.
- We will waive your application fee.
- We will accept all your credits; though we may require leveling courses.
- We will accept as much of your dissertation as possible, for those who are in the dissertation process.
- We will expedite the transcript process.
- Students can start courses as early as April 1st
Our campus is located at: 3330 Harbor Blvd. Costa Mesa, CA, 92626
Please RSVP with your name and program of interest at Argosy@CalSouthern.edu.
For those who are unable to attend the Friday event, we are hosting a webinar on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. Please follow the link below to access the webinar:
We look forward to meeting you on Friday!