California Southern University a regionally accredited online University is seeking team-oriented candidates for the position of Admissions Advisor to be part of our university advising team located in our Costa Mesa, CA. A member of the admissions staff who manages new prospective learner inquiries using a combination of phone calls and email communication regarding enrollment in programs offered by the university.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and returns inquiries from prospective Learners regarding admissions requirements either by phone, written
correspondence,or in person providing ethical, timely, accurate and comprehensive enrollment options and program information
- Identifies Learners’ educational goals and offers details of university and program for a plan of success including identifying if CalSouthern meets their educational needs
- Discusses general curriculum, educational delivery system, and graduation requirements as well as approvals, recognitions, accreditation and general licensing for applicable programsExcel and PowerPoint
- Facilitates the application process pending an evaluation of application; communicates with Registrar’s office when all required learner information has been received
- Maintains information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) of prospective and enrolled Learners to include the following: name, date of inquiry, date of application, date of enrollment, date of decline (if applicable), academic program, tuition required, method of payment, source of referral, and documentation of conversations with Prospective Learner (PL) in CRM
This is an exempt position requiring a minimum of 40 hours a week with a varying schedule according to departmental needs.
Required Applicant Documents: Resume; cover letter; salary history
Please email required documents as WORD ATTACHMENTS to [email protected].
CalSouthern is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment practices on the bases of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law.