School Performance Fact Sheets
California Southern University is approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). To learn more about the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, visit www.bppe.ca.gov. As part of the BPPE regulatory requirements, the university must provide prospective students with information on completion rates, placement rates and license examination pass rates for each program. To view these required BPPE fact sheets, please click on the link below.
A word of explanation about graduation rates: The graduation rates included in the BPPE fact sheets are based on learners who complete their programs within the published completion time. However, since many of CalSouthern’s Learners are busy, working adults, the university offers flexibility to these learners, allowing them to complete their programs at the pace that works best for them. As a result, CalSouthern learners frequently complete their programs beyond the published time for completion. However, the graduation rates in the BPPE fact sheets do not take into account these learners.
Given the university’s student body of adult professionals and its policy of offering flexibility in terms of the time required to complete their degree program, CalSouthern offers another measurement of graduation rates. It takes into account learners who complete their program within 150 percent of the published completion time or are still progressing toward completion. It excludes those who never completed three credits, those who canceled before five days and those who were canceled due to non-payment. These graduation rates are published annually on the Consumer Disclosure page of CalSouthern’s website.
If you have any questions about this data or about our Learner performance measurements, please call the Director of Institutional Research at 1.800.477.2254.
Click here to review the CalSouthern graduation rates.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- AALS | Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies — SPFS
- BA | Bachelor of Arts in Psychology — SPFS
- BAS | Bachelor of Applied Science — SPFS
- BBA | Bachelor of Business Administration — SPFS
- BSCJ | Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice — SPFS
- BSN | Bachelor of Science in Nursing — SPFS
Master's Degree Programs
- LLM | Master of Laws — SPFS
- MA | Master of Arts in Psychology — SPFS
- MBA | Master of Business Administration - SPFS
- MEd | Master in Education — SPFS
- MS | Master of Science in Psychology — SPFS
- MSDR | Master of Science in Dispute Resolution — SPFS
- MSL | Master of Science in Law — SPFS
- MSLEEL | Master of Science in Law Enforcement Executive Leadership — SPFS
- MSN | Master of Science in Nursing — SPFS
Doctoral Degree Programs
- DBA | Doctor of Business Administration — SPFS
- JD | Juris Doctor — SPFS
- PsyD | Doctor of Psychology — SPFS
Pre-Baccalaureate Certificate Programs
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Programs
- CBFM | Certificate in Financial Management — SPFS
- CBHRM | Certificate in Human Resource Management — SPFS
- CBIB | Certificate in International Business — SPFS
- CBM | Certificate in Management — SPFS
- CBPM | Certificate in Project Management — SPFS
- CBSL | Certificate in Strategic Leadership — SPFS
- CPAAS | Certificate in Advanced Addiction Studies — SPFS
- CPHCS | Certificate in Healthcare Services — SPFS
- CPIOP | Certificate in Industrial and Organizational Psychology — SPFS
- CPPC | Certificate in Pastoral Counseling — SPFS
- CPSP | Certificate in Pastoral Counseling — SPFS