CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are talented, highly credentialed educators who are also experienced practitioners in the subject areas in which they teach—and they use that practical experience to help learners apply the concepts they learn to current, real-world issues.
A common misconception about online learning is that it is impersonal, that learners are on their own. At CalSouthern, that could not be further from the truth. Faculty mentors get to know their students and provide one-on-one, personalized feedback on their assignments. They are also available by email, phone or Skype to answer their questions or provide any additional support or guidance they might need.
To learn more about CalSouthern’s faculty mentors, their professional and academic backgrounds and research areas of interest, please use the directory below.
Rita Melnyk, JD
Areas of Interest and Expertise
JD Law, University of Denver, Colorado; BA Sociology, Hiram College,Ohio
- LAW 5123 - Constitutional Law I
- LAW 5124 - Constitutional Law II
- LAW 5199 - Research Project (1-4 Units)
- LAW 5199A - Research Project (1-4 Units)
- MSL 6300 - Constitutional Law
- MSL 6550 - Immigration Law
- MSL 86300 - Constitutional Law
- MSL 86550 - Immigration Law