CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are talented, highly credentialed educators who are also experienced practitioners in the subject areas in which they teach—and they use that practical experience to help learners apply the concepts they learn to current, real-world issues.
A common misconception about online learning is that it is impersonal, that learners are on their own. At CalSouthern, that could not be further from the truth. Faculty mentors get to know their students and provide one-on-one, personalized feedback on their assignments. They are also available by email, phone or Skype to answer their questions or provide any additional support or guidance they might need.
To learn more about CalSouthern’s faculty mentors, their professional and academic backgrounds and research areas of interest, please use the directory below.
Penny Wilkins, DM
Areas of Interest and Expertise
DM Leadership, University of Phoenix, Arizona; MS Education, California State University East Bay, California; MA Organizational Management and BA Management, University of Phoenix, Arizona; AA Liberal Studies, Chabot College,California.
- ENT 2106 - Family Business Management
- HRM 86503 - Human Resources Management
- LDR 2100 - Foundations of Leadership
- LDR 2460 - Project Management Fundamentals and Leadership
- MGT 7997 - Doctoral Project I
- MGT 7998 - Doctoral Project II
- MGT 7999 - Doctoral Project III
- MGT 87525 - Leadership, Ethics and Corporate Governance
- MGT 87545 - Managing, Organizing & Negotiating for Value