CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are talented, highly credentialed educators who are also experienced practitioners in the subject areas in which they teach—and they use that practical experience to help learners apply the concepts they learn to current, real-world issues.
A common misconception about online learning is that it is impersonal, that learners are on their own. At CalSouthern, that could not be further from the truth. Faculty mentors get to know their students and provide one-on-one, personalized feedback on their assignments. They are also available by email, phone or Skype to answer their questions or provide any additional support or guidance they might need.
To learn more about CalSouthern’s faculty mentors, their professional and academic backgrounds and research areas of interest, please use the directory below.
Steven Klein, PhD
Areas of Interest and Expertise
JD, LLM Trial Advocacy, PhD Anthropology, PhD Philosophy and MA Philosophy, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; BA Philosophy, Yale University, Connecticut
- LAW 5120A - Legal Writing I
- LAW 5120B - Legal Writing II
- LAW 5121 - Civil Procedure
- LAW 5125 - Property I
- LAW 5126 - Property II
- LAW 5133 - Business Associations
- LAW 5143 - Uniform Commercial Code
- LAW 5171 - Real Estate Transactions
- LAW 5198 - Legal Externship (3-4 Units)
- LAW 5198A - Legal Externship (3-4)
- LAW 5199 - Research Project (1-4 Units)
- LAW 5199A - Research Project (1-4 Units)
- MSL 6250 - Property
- MSL 6350 - Business Associations
- MSL 6650 - Intellectual Property
- MSL 86250 - Property
- MSL 86350 - Business Associations
- MSL 86650 - Intellectual Property