Serving Prospective, Current and Former CalSouthern Students
The Registrar’s Office at California Southern University is comprised of a dedicated professional staff that’s responsive and always available to answer any questions you might have. With turnaround times half that of most traditional universities, the Registrar’s Office processes incoming or outgoing transcripts, student loan deferment forms, enrollment verification letters and other requests quickly, efficiently and securely.
Like the rest of CalSouthern’s academic, administrative and operations team, the staff of the Registrar’s Office evaluates its performance by your satisfaction and success.
Click below to download a form to submit your transcripts for previously earned credits or degrees.
To order CalSouthern transcripts, please click below to download the CalSouthern transcript request form and submit it by fax or email..
- As part of the ordering process for identity verification, you will be asked to provide your CalSouthern learner ID number.
- If you have an outstanding financial balance with CalSouthern, your transcript cannot be released. If you have requested a transcript, we will email you to tell you that your transcript is on hold. A transcript fee will be assessed, even if your transcript is on hold.
- If you think there might be a hold because of the status of your account, contact the Accounting Department at 1.714.882.7802 before ordering a transcript.
- If your transcript request has been placed on hold, you have 30 days to settle your CalSouthern account, and then your transcript request will be fulfilled. If your account balance is not cleared within 30 days, your transcript order will be cancelled without a refund. If you cancel your order before the 30-day deadline, your transcript fee will be refunded in full.
To cancel or modify your existing transcript order, please contact the Accounting Department directly by using one of the following options:
- Call (714) 882-7882 Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PSDT.
- Send an email if you have any questions
- There is a $25.00 processing fee per transcript.
- Standard paper/U.S. mail - about 5 to 7 business days within the U.S. Shipping cost: $0.00
- If you would like overnight service, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (800) 477-2254 ext. 4236. Additional charges will apply.
These forms require the latest version of Acrobat Reader. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC