School of Business and Management Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Business are experienced business professionals as well as dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And, equally important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in today’s increasingly complex and globalized business world, using the latest best practices.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Jimmie Flores, DM/IST
Areas of Interest and Expertise
- HRM 2102 - Human Resource Management
- HRM 2404 - Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
- MGT 86529 - Project Management
- PM 86902 - Project Management Organization
- PM 86903 - Project Management Integration
- PM 86910 - Project Management Capstone