School of Business and Management Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Business are experienced business professionals as well as dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And, equally important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in today’s increasingly complex and globalized business world, using the latest best practices.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Donna Dimatteo-Gibson, PhD
Areas of Interest and Expertise
PhD, MS Psychology, MS Industrial-Organizational Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, San Diego, California; BA, University of San Diego, San Diego, California
- HRM 2103 - Staffing Organizations
- HRM 2107 - Supervisory Management
- HRM 2405 - Compensation Management
- HRM 2406 - Employee Training and Development
- HRM 87505 - Effective Training and e-Learning
- MGT 86500 - Business Organization and Management
- PM 86900 - Project Management Concepts and Essentials
- PM 86901 - Project Management Strategic Design