Certificate in Human Resources Management Courses
CalSouthern’s Certificate in Human Resources Management is an 18-credit program, comprised of the following six required courses:
HRM 87505 Effective Training and e-Learning
This course places training activities in the context of organizational strategy. It shows the important relationship between organizational practitioners and trainers and provides a model of the training process showing how it connects and contributes to achieving training objectives. It includes numerous examples of actual training solutions and the ways in which E-learning can improve the content of training programs by placing employees in virtual work environments that allow them to experiment and practice without fear of failure.Learning Outcomes:
- Explain how the training model can be applied to organizational improvement and problem solving.
- Analyze the strategic planning process, its components, and their relationships.
- Assess the cognitive and behavioral approaches to learning and their contradictory implications for instructional practices.
- Explain the purpose of a needs analysis.
- Evaluate the purpose of learning objectives.
- Design well-structured and compelling online training seminars.
- Assess different media.
- Integrate the elements in an instructional strategy.
- Summarize the interrelationships among the various levels of outcome evaluation.
- Demonstrate the key areas of organizational training.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of managers at different levels in the organization.
- Introduce self and explain course expectations.
- Practices ethical behavior in regard to information and information technology.
- Integrate the course concepts through interaction with other Learners and your Mentor.
- Access information efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluate information critically and competently.