Below please find a listing of the online courses that comprise the Master of Science in Law Enforcement Executive Leadership degree program.
Required Core Courses
CAP 89000 Graduate Capstone Project
This graduate capstone course is designed to be the culminating educational experience for the master’s in business administration degree. It is an integrated learning opportunity that allows the Learner to demonstrate a level of academic and practical knowledge relative to the skills and discipline required of an effective and efficient business professional. As part of this course Learners take a nationally normed comprehensive exam to assess their knowledge in the subject matter covered by the program. The course also offers Learners the opportunity to work on an individualized culminating project based on the Learner’s specific concentration and interests, to demonstrate achievement of the program learning outcomes.Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate and incorporate emerging relevant technologies.
- Select a topic and determine a valid and reliable method for addressing an issue or problem related to your field of study.
- Determine the proper research approach and design methodology.
- Evaluate information critically and effectively.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior relative to information gathering and technology.
- Present an oral presentation of the capstone project.
- Integrate the course concepts through interaction with other Learners and your Mentor.
- Demonstrate achievement of the Program Learning Outcomes.
- Deliver an effective oral presentation through an informative and persuasive presentation