Below please find a listing of the online courses that comprise the Master of Science in Law Enforcement Executive Leadership degree program.
Required Core Courses
LE 86500 Organizational Leadership Communication
This course focuses the principles of organizational communication both vertically and horizontally within law enforcement agencies. Understanding how a procedure should be carried out is important to the success of organizations. This concept and other managerial topics will be utilized to link prior knowledge with operational tasking success.Learning Outcomes:
- Evaluate course concepts critically and competently through interaction with Learners and faculty Mentors.
- Contrast the leadership principles in the managing of Criminal Justice Organizations.
- Analyze the principles, concepts, and strategies that affect organizational behavior.
- Measure the importance of internal organizational communication.
- Compare the theories of socialization, leadership styles, and bureaucracy.
- Differentiate between the three Criminal Justice Systems and the management principles unique to each one.
- Evaluate time management, prioritization of tasking, and comparing budget development process.
- Integrate course concepts through the use of internet resources.
- Evaluate and incorporate emerging relevant technologies applicable to the field of law enforcement.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior in regards to information and information technology.
- Analyze and evaluate course information critically and effectively to enhance criminal justice operations.