Below please find a listing of the online courses that comprise the Master of Science in Law Enforcement Executive Leadership degree program.
Required Core Courses
CAP 89000 Graduate Capstone Project
The graduate capstone course is designed to be a culminating educational experience. It is an integrated learning opportunity that allows the learner to demonstrate they have achieved a level of academic and practical knowledge relative to the skills and discipline required of an effective and efficient professional. The project is individualized based on the Learner’s specific concentration and interest and provides an opportunity to demonstrate achievement of the program learning outcomes.Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate and incorporate emerging relevant technologies.
- Select a topic and determine a valid and reliable method for addressing an issue or problem related to your field of study.
- Determine the proper research approach and design methodology.
- Evaluate information critically and effectively.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior relative to information gathering and technology.
- Present an oral presentation of the capstone project.
- Integrate the course concepts through interaction with other Learners and your Mentor.
- Demonstrate achievement of the Program Learning Outcomes.
- Deliver an effective oral presentation through an informative and persuasive presentation