Bachelor of Applied Science Courses at CalSouthern
Below, please find the online courses that comprise CalSouthern’s Bachelor of Applied Science program. The core courses provide a well-rounded business curriculum. In addition, learners can choose elective courses to concentrate their studies in subject areas such as management, accounting, human resources, leadership, marketing and international business, among others.
Required Core Courses
- UNIV 2000 University Success Online - 3 Credits
- BUS 2300 Introduction to Business - 3 Credits
- ENT 2100 Entrepreneurship - 3 Credits
- LDR 2100 Foundations of Leadership - 3 Credits
- BUS 2414 Business Communications - 3 Credits
- LDR 2400 Project Management Fundamentals and Leadership - 3 Credits
- MKT 2400 Essentials of Marketing - 3 Credits
- CAP 2404 BAS Capstone - 3 Credits
Bachelor of Applied Science Elective Courses
Elective courses can be chosen from any undergraduate program. Concentration in a specific subject area requires 15 semester credits of elective courses in that specific area of study.