School of Business Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Business are experienced business professionals as well as dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And, equally important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in today’s increasingly complex and globalized business world, using the latest best practices.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Michael Morris, DBA
Areas of Interest and Expertise
Michael Morris has more than 16 years of law enforcement experience with a specialization in financial crimes. He has extensive experience in the areas of white-collar crime and law enforcement management satisfaction. His work experience also includes management of the accounting department at a large manufacturing company.
He enjoys music, golf and traveling.
DBA, California Southern University, Irvine, California; MBA, National University, California: BA Communications: Public Relations, California State University Dominguez Hills
- CAP 89000 - Graduate Capstone Project
- LE 86510 - Law Enforcement Code of Ethics
- LE 86520 - Budgeting Development Analysis
- LE 86530 - Homeland Security: Strategic Application
- LE 86560 - Strategic Organizational Planning
- LE 86580 - Contemporary Criminal Justice Trends
- LE 86590 - Administration of Police Executive Systems
- LE 86610 - Master's Thesis