School of Business Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Business are experienced business professionals as well as dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And, equally important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in today’s increasingly complex and globalized business world, using the latest best practices.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Geraldine Goodstone, DBA
Areas of Interest and Expertise
Dr. Geraldine Goodstone obtained her doctorate in business administration with a concentration in marketing after 25 years in business. Dr. Goodstone’s master's degree is in communication. She considers herself a lifelong learner and continues to take coursework, currently working on a certification in online marketing. She understands the challenges of balancing family/home, business and school, and looks forward to assisting learners in their academic pursuits.
DBA, Argosy University, California; MA Speech, Hunter College of the City University of New York; BA Education and Liberal Arts, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- HRM 87505 - Effective Training and e-Learning
- IB 87513 - International Marketing
- MKT 2106 - Advertising
- MKT 2107 - Retail Management
- MKT 2108 - Sales
- MKT 2409 - Consumer Behavior
- MKT 2410 - Brand Management
- MKT 2416 - Internet Marketing
- MKT 2420 - Marketing Management
- MKT 86502 - Marketing Management
- MKT 87505 - Consumer Behavior, Theory and Analysis
- MKT 87515 - Coordinating and Managing Supply Chains