The CalSouthern DBA Program: Online Doctoral Course Listing
Below, please find the online doctoral courses which comprise CalSouthern’s Doctor of Business Administration online degree program. The DBA program consists of an integrated sequence of doctorate courses and a doctoral project that encompasses 60 credits beyond a master’s degree.
To facilitate interdisciplinary cross-fertilization of ideas which drive innovation in business, the doctoral program will allow electives from all graduate level courses offered at CalSouthern in any discipline to enable and facilitate Learners to create their own designer degrees.
Required First Year Courses
- MGT 87500 Organizational Development and Design - 3 Credits
- MGT 87525 Leadership, Ethics and Corporate Governance - 3 Credits
- MKT 87505 Consumer Behavior, Theory and Analysis - 3 Credits
- ACT 87530 Management Finance and Control - 3 Credits
- BUS 87300 Advanced Measurement and Statistics for Business - 3 Credits
- BUS 87305 Ethnography of Corporate Culture - 3 Credits
Required Second and Third Year Courses
- Elective Courses - 15 Credits (Take 5 from each elective below)