CalSouthern’s MBA in Strategic Leadership
The business skills to develop a vision; the leadership skills to execute it
CalSouthern’s Master's Degree (MBA) in strategic leadership is an ideal program for anyone who is currently—or who aspires to be—a corporate leader, whether at the c-level or as the head of a department or division.
While many talented executives have the technical business expertise to make fundamentally sound decisions, it takes a skilled and strategic leader to communicate his or her vision to the organization’s people, secure buy-in and motivate the team to effectively execute the vision.
That’s where CalSouthern’s online MBA degree in strategic leadership comes in. Students will develop a mastery of fundamental business principles in topic areas such as finance, data analysis, marketing and organizational management. But by concentrating their studies in strategic leadership, they can hone invaluable skills in leadership strategies, management communications, human resources and conflict management, among others—all essential for effective leadership in 21st-century business organizations.
At CalSouthern, you’ll work one-on-one with faculty mentors who are not only talented and responsive educators, but who are also skilled and experienced business professionals. Available by phone, email or Skype, they will answer any questions you might have. But even more important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to real-world challenges presented by today’s business world, using current best practices.
With CalSouthern’s MBA in strategic leadership, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and practical skills you need not only to make strategically sound business decisions, but to effectively execute your vision through solid executive-level leadership.
Strategic Leadership Courses
- SLDR 86000 Essential Concepts for Strategic Management and Leadership - 3 Credits
- SLDR 86001 Role of Leadership in Strategic Management Communications - 3 Credits
- SLDR 86002 Effective Human Relations Skills for Leaders - 3 Credits
- SLDR 86003 Leadership for Promoting Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility - 3 Credits
- SLDR 86004 Conflict Management Strategies and Resolution - 3 Credits
- SLDR 86005 Leadership Strategies for Developing High Performance Teams - 3 Credits
- SLDR 86006 Customer Service Leadership - 3 Credits