School of Business Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Business are experienced business professionals as well as dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And, equally important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in today’s increasingly complex and globalized business world, using the latest best practices.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Penny Wilkins, DM
Areas of Interest and Expertise
DM Leadership, University of Phoenix, Arizona; MS Education, California State University East Bay, California; MA Organizational Management and BA Management, University of Phoenix, Arizona; AA Liberal Studies, Chabot College,California.
- ENT 2106 - Family Business Management
- HRM 86503 - Human Resources Management
- LDR 2100 - Foundations of Leadership
- LDR 2460 - Project Management Fundamentals and Leadership
- MGT 7997 - Doctoral Project I
- MGT 7998 - Doctoral Project II
- MGT 7999 - Doctoral Project III
- MGT 87525 - Leadership, Ethics and Corporate Governance
- MGT 87545 - Managing, Organizing & Negotiating for Value