School of Business Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Business are experienced business professionals as well as dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And, equally important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in today’s increasingly complex and globalized business world, using the latest best practices.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Nicholas Papazian, MS
Areas of Interest and Expertise
MS Business Administration, California State University, Los Angeles; BS in Accounting, Loyola Marymount University, California
- ACT 2102 - Principles of Accounting I
- ACT 2104 - Principles of Accounting II
- ACT 2150 - Managerial Accounting
- ACT 2202 - Tax Accounting I
- ACT 2204 - Tax Accounting II
- ACT 2451 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACT 2452 - Intermediate Accounting II
- ACT 2453 - Cost Accounting
- ACT 2467 - Auditing
- BUS 2110 - Business Ethics
- MGT 86519 - Ethics in Business