Single Doctoral-Level Business Courses
At CalSouthern, students may enroll in a course at the doctoral level without committing to a degree program. It’s a great option for students who want to:
- Get a feel for online learning at CalSouthern before pursuing a doctoral degree
- Earn credits that can be applied toward a doctorate at CalSouthern or another institution*
- Gain knowledge and expertise at the highest academic level in a topic of particular interest
Choose any of the doctoral courses offered by the CalSouthern’s School of Business. You’ll find a vast selection of subjects available, on topics as diverse as leadership, technology management, statistics, organizational development, finance, consumer behavior and supply chain management.
Getting started is a quick and simple process. No entrance exams are required and you don’t have to provide official transcripts. A master’s degree is not required to take doctoral-level courses. (However, if you wish to commit to CalSouthern’s Doctor of Business Administration program, a master’s degree is a prerequisite.) Courses start every month; you’ll never encounter a closed course or waiting list!
*Although credits from regionally accredited institutions like CalSouthern are readily accepted by other universities, acceptance is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
Doctoral Business Courses
- ACT 87515 Financial Statement Analysis - 3 Credits
- ACT 87530 Management Finance and Control - 3 Credits
- BUS 87300 Advanced Measurement and Statistics for Business - 3 Credits
- BUS 87305 Ethnography of Corporate Culture - 3 Credits
- ECO 87501 Managerial Economics - 3 Credits
- IB 87516 Global Business Strategic Management - 3 Credits
- MGT 87500 Organizational Development and Design - 3 Credits
- MGT 87515 Information, Organization and Strategy - 3 Credits
- MGT 87520 Business Research Methods - 3 Credits
- MGT 87525 Leadership, Ethics and Corporate Governance - 3 Credits
- MGT 87540 Quantitative Research Methods - 3 Credits
- MGT 87545 Managing, Organizing & Negotiating for Value - 3 Credits
- MIS 87510 Technology Concepts for Managers - 3 Credits
- MKT 87505 Consumer Behavior, Theory and Analysis - 3 Credits
- MKT 87515 Coordinating and Managing Supply Chains - 3 Credits