Single Master’s-Level Business Courses
At CalSouthern, students are permitted to enroll in a course at the master’s level without committing to a particular degree program. It’s a great option for students who want to:
- Get a feel for online learning at CalSouthern before pursuing a master’s degree
- Earn credits that can be applied toward a master’s degree at CalSouthern or another institution*
- Gain master’s-level knowledge and expertise in a topic of interest
Choose any master’s-level course offered by CalSouthern’s School of Business. You’ll find a vast selection of subjects available, on topics as diverse as finance, human resources, change management, international business and project management.
Getting started is a quick and simple process. No entrance exams are required and you don’t have to provide official transcripts. A bachelor’s degree is not required to take master’s-level courses. (However, if you wish to enroll in CalSouthern’s Master of Business Administration program, a bachelor’s degree is a prerequisite.) Courses start every month; you’ll never encounter a closed course or waiting list!
*Although credits from regionally accredited institutions like CalSouthern are readily accepted by other universities, acceptance is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
Graduate Business Courses
PM 86910 Project Management Capstone
The Project Management Capstone course provides the learner with an opportunity to demonstrate they have achieved an acceptable level of academic and practical knowledge relative to the skills and discipline required for effective and efficient project management. The Capstone Project topic selection protocol is individualized based on the specific interests, professional requirements, and organizational latitude provided the learner.Learning Outcomes:
- Review internet resources relevant to your Capstone Project topic.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate and incorporate emerging relevant technologies to the field of project management.
- Prepare a written document based on the Capstone Project protocols presented in this syllabus
- Assess how to recognize and compensate for constraints and limitations during the Capstone Project preparation process.
- Create a valid and reliable method for addressing project management issues, problems, and situations.
- Determine the proper research approach and research design methodology for assessing the Learner’s Capstone Project topic.
- Evaluate course concepts critically and competently through interaction with Learners and Faculty Mentor.
- Practices ethical behavior in regard to information and information technology.