Start by taking a single course
At CalSouthern, you have the option of enrolling in a course without committing to a degree program. It’s a fantastic way to get a feel for the CalSouthern online learning experience before enrolling. You can apply the credits you earn to a CalSouthern bachelor’s degree program, or, since CalSouthern is regionally accredited, the credits are readily transferable into a bachelor’s program at another institution, as well.* Or, maybe you simply want to gain college-level knowledge and expertise in a topic area of interest to you.
Choose from any of the undergraduate courses in CalSouthern’s School of Business. A vast selection of subjects are available, on topics as diverse as business communication, marketing, finance, human resources and international business.
Getting started is quick and easy. No entrance exams are required and you don’t have to provide official transcripts. Courses start every month and you’ll never encounter a closed course or waiting list!
*Although credits from regionally accredited institutions like CalSouthern are readily accepted by other universities, acceptance is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
Undergraduate Business Courses
ACT 2150 Managerial Accounting
- Describe the components of the statement of cost of goods manufactured, income statement, and balance sheet for a manufacturing business.
- Differentiate cost accounting systems and their uses in different industries.
- Explain how standards are used in budgeting.
- Explain the nature and importance of capital investment analysis.
- Identify three methods used for allocating factory overhead costs to products.
- Summarize the types of cash flow activities reported in the statement of cash flows.
- Apply financial statement analysis to assess the profitability of a business.
- Evaluate course concepts critically and competently through interaction with Learners and Faculty Mentor.
- Practice ethical behavior in regard to information and information technology.