Single Undergraduate Psychology Courses
At CalSouthern, you have the option of enrolling in a course without committing to a degree program. It’s a fantastic way to get a feel for the CalSouthern online learning experience before enrolling. You can apply the credits you earn to a CalSouthern bachelor’s degree program, or, since CalSouthern is regionally accredited, the credits are readily transferable into a bachelor’s program at another institution, as well.* Or, maybe you simply want to gain college-level knowledge and expertise in a topic area of interest to you.
Choose from any of the undergraduate courses in CalSouthern’s School of Psychology. A vast selection of subjects are available, on topics as diverse as cognition and the brain, addiction, abnormal psychology, marriage and family therapy and business psychology.
Getting started is quick and easy. No entrance exams are required and you don’t have to provide official transcripts. Courses start every month and you’ll never encounter a closed course or waiting list!
*Although credits from regionally accredited institutions like CalSouthern are readily accepted by other universities, acceptance is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
- PSY 2101 Introduction to Human Sexual Behavior - 3 Credits
- PSY 2102 Introduction to Theories & Techniques of Group Counseling - 3 Credits
- PSY 2106 Psychology of Communication - 3 Credits
- PSY 2107 Intercultural Psychology - 3 Credits
- PSY 2300 Introduction to Psychology - 3 Credits
- PSY 2301 Theories and Techniques of Counseling & Psychotherapy - 3 Credits
- PSY 2302 Basic Abnormal Psychology - 3 Credits
- PSY 2303 Introduction to Human Development - 3 Credits
- PSY 2306 Foundations of Addiction - 3 Credits
- PSY 2307 The Physiology and Pharmacology of Substance Abuse - 3 Credits
- PSY 2308 Counseling and Treatment of the Chemically Dependent - 3 Credits
- PSY 2309 Ethical and Professional Issues in Chemical Dependency - 3 Credits
- PSY 2311 Alcohol, Drugs, Family and Culture - 3 Credits
- PSY 2312 Group Treatment of Addiction - 3 Credits
- PSY 2313 Families and Addiction - 3 Credits
- PSY 2314 Aids and Chemical Dependency - 3 Credits
- PSY 2400 Introduction to Social Psychology - 3 Credits
- PSY 2403 Ethical and Professional Issues - 3 Credits
- PSY 2404 Crisis Intervention - 3 Credits
- PSY 2405 Introduction to Behavior Modification - 3 Credits
- PSY 2408 Current Issues in Psychology and Health - 3 Credits
- PSY 2409 Marriage and Family - 3 Credits
- PSY 2410 Psychology of Adjustment - 3 Credits
- PSY 2411 Psychology in Business - 3 Credits
- PSY 2504 Fundamentals of Research Methodology - 3 Credits
- PSY 2505 Cognition and the Brain - 3 Credits
- PSY 2507 Case Management: Assessment, Treatment Planning, Relapse Prevention and Aftercare - 3 Credits