Single Undergraduate Psychology Courses
At CalSouthern, you have the option of enrolling in a course without committing to a degree program. It’s a fantastic way to get a feel for the CalSouthern online learning experience before enrolling. You can apply the credits you earn to a CalSouthern bachelor’s degree program, or, since CalSouthern is regionally accredited, the credits are readily transferable into a bachelor’s program at another institution, as well.* Or, maybe you simply want to gain college-level knowledge and expertise in a topic area of interest to you.
Choose from any of the undergraduate courses in CalSouthern’s School of Psychology. A vast selection of subjects are available, on topics as diverse as cognition and the brain, addiction, abnormal psychology, marriage and family therapy and business psychology.
Getting started is quick and easy. No entrance exams are required and you don’t have to provide official transcripts. Courses start every month and you’ll never encounter a closed course or waiting list!
*Although credits from regionally accredited institutions like CalSouthern are readily accepted by other universities, acceptance is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
PSY 2411 Psychology in Business
- Evaluate course concepts critically and competently through interaction with Learners and Faculty Mentor
- Explain the contemporary roles and responsibilities of managers at varying levels of
- Examine critical thinking abilities and a foundation of ethical principles in regard to people of diverse ethnic, cultural, gender and other backgrounds
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills within various disciplines of business
- Identify interpersonal skills such as motivation, employee attitudes and perception
- Apply research to organizational culture and organizational change
- Compare and contrast business organization that are facing an organizational challenge
- Evaluate and incorporate emerging relevant technologies applicable to the field of psychology
- Analyze and evaluate information critically and effectively
- Demonstrate ethical behavior in regard to information and information technology
Learners will understand major concepts of...
· Individual differences and work behavior
· Managing stress and burnout
· Conflict resolution
· Personal relationships on the job
· Small group communication
· Leadership skills
· Personal productivity
· Culture of Latino/Hispanic Americans