School of Law Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Law are skilled, practicing attorneys as well as dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And, equally important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in legal practice today.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Rita Melnyk, JD
Areas of Interest and Expertise
JD Law, University of Denver, Colorado; BA Sociology, Hiram College,Ohio
- LAW 5123 - Constitutional Law I
- LAW 5124 - Constitutional Law II
- LAW 5199 - Research Project (1-4 Units)
- LAW 5199A - Research Project (1-4 Units)
- MSL 6300 - Constitutional Law
- MSL 6550 - Immigration Law
- MSL 86300 - Constitutional Law
- MSL 86550 - Immigration Law