School of Behavioral Sciences Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Behavioral Sciences are skilled and experienced clinicians as well as dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And, equally important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in clinical practice today.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Diana Nightwine-Robinson, PhD
Areas of Interest and Expertise
PhD Educational Psychology, Academic Psychology Capella University, Minnesota; MA and BA Anthropology California State University, Fullerton
- HU 1410 - World Religions
- LGL 2225 - Social Psychology
- NS 1205 - Introduction to Oceanography
- NS 1400 - Anthropology
- PSY 2300 - Introduction to Psychology
- SS 1107 - African American History to 1877
- SS 1108 - African American History: 1877 to Present
- SS 1200 - Sociology
- SS 1205 - Women’s History in America
- SS 1217 - Cultural Anthropology
- SS 1220 - Women, Culture and Society: Study of Gender