School of Behavioral Sciences Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Behavioral Sciences are skilled and experienced clinicians as well as dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And, equally important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in clinical practice today.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Jonathan Rich, PhD
Areas of Interest and Expertise
Romantic love, financial psychology, psychometrics
Dr. Rich is a Licensed Psychologist. He has a private practice, specializing exclusively in psychological testing. He is a member of the American Psychological Association, and has been licensed as a psychologist since 1987. He has worked as a psychologist for the Texas Department of Corrections and for the Orange County Health Care Agency, where he provides contracted consultation services to the Quality Improvement and Program Compliance Division.
Dr. Rich was a lecturer in the Counseling Department at California State University, Fullerton from 1990 to 1997. His acclaimed book, The Couple’s Guide to Love and Money, has been featured in a wide variety of magazines, radio shows, and on national TV.
He enjoys writing, playing the piano, computer work such as programming and website design, and spending time with his family.
PhD Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology; MA Psychology, San Diego State University, California; BA Psychology, University of California, San Diego
- MFT 86513 - Psychological Tests and Measurements
- MFT 86700 - Psychopharmacology
- MFT 86900 - Research Methods and Statistics
- PSY 87513 - Psychological Tests and Measurements
- PSY 87534 - Dual Diagnosis
- PSY 87540 - Statistical Methods and Analysis
- PSY 87560 - Media Psychology: Writing, Publishing & Promoting a Self-Help Book
- PSY 87700 - Psychopharmacology
- PSY 87702 - Psychological Assessment I
- PSY 87703 - Psychological Assessment II