School of Behavioral Sciences Faculty
The faculty mentors in CalSouthern’s School of Behavioral Sciences are skilled and experienced clinicians as well as dedicated, responsive and highly credentialed educators.
They will be there for you—via phone, email or Skype—to answer any questions you may have and to help you master the course material. And, equally important, they will help you take the concepts you learn and apply them to resolve challenges commonly faced in clinical practice today.
CalSouthern’s faculty mentors are positive, encouraging and supportive—and entirely dedicated to your academic and professional success.
Victoria Bloom, MS
Areas of Interest and Expertise
Trauma, attachment, altruism, mind-body connections, spirituality, assessment, ethics.
Victoria Bloom is a licensed clinical psychologist. In addition to being a founding member of the faculty at CalSouthern, Dr. Bloom has a successful private practice in Irvine, California. Treating adults, couples and adolescents, Dr. Bloom specializes in the treatment of depression, anxiety and trauma, and parenting challenges and attachment problems. She is certified in hypnosis and EMDR and has had extensive training and experience in the area of psychological testing and assessment. She worked for many years at inpatient psychiatric facilities, managing groups for both adults and adolescents.
Her interests include home-schooling her five- and eight-year-old daughters, horseback riding, gardening, reading, and traveling.
MS Psychology and BS Psychology, California State University, Los Angeles
- MFT 86504 - Ethical Issues in Marriage, Family and Child Therapy
- MFT 86510 - Child & Adolescent Psychology
- MFT 86510.1 - Child Abuse Reporting
- MFT 86513 - Psychological Tests and Measurements
- PSY 2301 - Theories and Techniques of Counseling & Psychotherapy
- PSY 2302 - Basic Abnormal Psychology
- PSY 2403 - Ethical and Professional Issues
- PSY 86502 - Counseling Theories and Strategies
- PSY 86505 - Theories of Human Development and Functioning
- PSY 86506 - Psychopathology
- PSY 86801 - Therapeutic Boundaries