The Office of the Registrar assists applicants and CalSouthern alumni with transcript requests, submissions and questions. With turnaround times half that of most traditional universities, we process incoming and outgoing transcripts, student loan deferment forms, enrollment verification letters, and other requests quickly, efficiently, and securely.
Alumni: Order Your Transcripts
Impact of COVID-19 on Official/Unofficial Transcript Processing
Please be advised that official transcript processing services have been impacted by COVID-19 and California’s Stay At Home order issued by Governor Newsom. Official transcript processing has been limited to a bi-monthly schedule to comply with the statewide directive to work from home.
At this time, unofficial electronic transcript services will continue to remain available to support your academic needs. To request unofficial transcripts via email at no cost, please send an email to the Accounting Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following subject line: “FirstAndLastName_Unofficial Transcript Request_Date”.
Any change in this timeline will be updated on this page. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
- There is a $10.00 processing fee per transcript.
- For identity verification, you will be asked to provide your CalSouthern Learner ID Number.
- If you think there might be a hold because of the status of your account, contact the Accounting Department at 800.477.2254 ext. 4246 before ordering a transcript.
- Outstanding Financial Balance(s)
- If you have an outstanding financial balance, your full transcript cannot be released. Only paid courses will be released.
- Once your request has been received, we will notify you via email that your transcript is on hold.
- Settling Account Balance(s)
- If your transcript request has been placed on hold, you have 30 days to settle your account.
- If your account balance is not cleared within 30 days, your transcript order will be cancelled without a refund.
- Standard paper/U.S. mail takes about 5 to 7 business days within the U.S. and does not require a shipping cost.
- If you would like overnight service, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 800.477.2254 ext. 4236. Additional charges will apply.
Accreditation & Approvals
California Southern University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), which is one of six regional accrediting bodies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Regional accreditation is the most highly respected and recognized form of accreditation in the United States, and it provides students with a number of important benefits and opportunities. www.wscuc.org.
Please visit the Accreditation & Licensure page to learn more.