CalSouthern offers prospective learners the option of enrolling in individual courses to gain knowledge and understanding without a commitment to a specific degree program. Benefits of course by course learning include:
- The opportunity to develop interest in a specific subject.
- Development of specialized knowledge or skills to assist with your current employer or to move to a new industry.
- Explore online learning as a format to assess the learning model without enrolling in a full program.
- The opportunity to earn credits to transfer to a CalSouthern degree or another institution.
- Open enrollment process.
- No official transcripts required
When enrolling in a single course, we recommend consulting with an Admissions Representative to discuss your educational goals. Our courses begin on the first of every month, so you can get started right away!
I had a wonderful experience and loved the flexibility of the program. I could go at my own pace, was able to work ahead when I needed to, and to take extra time when I needed to. The faculty mentors were fantastic and very helpful and inspiring. I feel like I got an excellent education for an affordable price and I appreciate everything that it brought to my life.
– Marlo (Jinxi) Caddel
Accreditation & Approvals
California Southern University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), which is one of six regional accrediting bodies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Regional accreditation is the most highly respected and recognized form of accreditation in the United States, and it provides students with a number of important benefits and opportunities. www.wscuc.org
Please visit the Accreditation & Licensure page to learn more.