Getting started on your Master of Science in Law Enforcement Executive Leadership is a quick and simple process. There are no entrance examinations and courses start monthly throughout the year; you can begin your program as soon as your schedule permits. Just complete these five steps:
- Complete Your Enrollment Application
- Submit Your Official Transcripts of Your Undergraduate Coursework
- Write and Submit a Personal Statement
- Pay Your $75 Application Fee
- Upon Acceptance, Sign Your Enrollment Agreement
Once the signed enrollment agreement is received, you’ll be contacted by your academic support team including your academic advisor and student success advisor. They will confirm the start date for your first course and walk you through a quick, but thorough orientation process that will give you all the information you need to get started. And they will be there for you every step of the way to ensure that you successfully complete your degree program.